Adult Education Programs
Whether you are just new to college or university, a senior, post graduate or moving on toward your PhD, post-secondary education can be an unbelievably stressful time, but why?
- A greater personal responsibility is placed on the student, rather than the teacher/professor.
- Students are putting too much pressure on themselves trying to be "perfect."
- Students find themselves having to juggle a full or part-time job with an overload of courses.
- Study habits that worked for students in high school often become ineffective in post-secondary.
College and University students do not usually have the time to sit in a "learning center" to be tutored. Tutor Doctor can alleviate stress from studying, by conveniently coming to you. Our-one on-one method of tutoring can help get you back on track and on your way to success in the classroom...and in life in a discreet and productive manner. Contact us now for more information.
With today's struggling economy and industries that constantly evolving, more and more adults are heading back to school; some for the first time in decades. Some of the challenges that adult learners can expect to deal with include:
- Juggling family responsibilities with classroom obligations and study time.
- Many of the skills and study habits learned years ago in school are now lost.
- New school curriculum is often in areas that are unfamiliar in a very fast paced environment.
- Many adult students are still employed full or part-time which also interferes with their studies.
- Even without a busy life, finding the right time and place to study is often a struggle in itself.
Forget about utilizing the traditional "learning centers." Adult learners need tutors that can be as flexible as they are, and that's where Tutor Doctor comes in. Our tutors will meet the adult learner at their home, work, school, coffee shop or park at the convenience of each student. Contact Tutor Doctor now to see how we can help.
Continuing Education Classes
Whether you're a teacher, nurse, accountant, insurance salesman, massage therapist or welder, your chosen profession often requires you to continuously upgrade every year just to maintain your certification and/or license. All of this extra study must be accomplished on top of everything else in your already hectic life. At Tutor Doctor, we will develop an individualized program just for you, making sure to apply just the right tutor to help you breeze through your coursework on your schedule and in a place that is convenient to you... just another thing that allows Tutor Doctor to stand apart from the traditional "learning center." Get Started Today!
- Homework Assistance
- Essay Writing
- Exam Preparation
- Study Skills
- Test Taking Skills
- Organizational Skills
Various Areas of Studies
- Communication and Culture
- Environmental Design
- Environmental Science
- Finance / Accounting
- Computer Skills
- Web Design
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine